Skip to content
XTRALIS – Ethernet extension module POE I/O slave – 4 voltage # XTL-49841010
339,15 € Nettopreis: 285,00 €
XTRALIS-Ethernet extension module POE I/O slave – 4 voltage-free contact inputs – 4 relay outputs – 3 LED indicators – DIN rail mounting – Extension for master module XTL-49841000
- Module with LED indicators, contact inputs and relay outputs, FastTrace compatible 2 Series, iFT Series, iFT Gateway.
- The analytical system controls the I/O units via the Ethernet network (10 Mbps).
- The module has 4 voltage-free contact inputs (default = NO).
- 4 relay outputs (voltage free switchover contacts) each with status LED.
- 3 LED indicators for system status (red = recording; yellow = fault; green = power supply).
- Mounted on DIN rail
- Extendible with up to three extension units. Extension units are powered from the base unit. Each extension unit offers 4 additional monitors or contact inputs and 4 relay outputs.
- Powered by a local adapter (12 VDC; min 350 mA) or by a POE switch or injector
12 VDC / 350 mA (min), adapter or POE injector
12 VDC ± 10%
190 mA max. (all relays and LEDs activated), 140 mA (with all relays off)
||4 voltage free contact inputs, NO or NC (NO by default)
||4 relay outputs: NC/NA, 30vdc @1A
||72mm x 89.7 mm x 62.2 mm
||20-93% (non condensing)
error: Content is protected !!